With winter just around the corner and the freezing temperatures already starting to hit the UK, many people are now putting their outdoor gardens to bed, getting them ready for winter so that they can start afresh when spring comes back around. This however does not mean that people in the UK have to stop growing completely until spring is back, instead they can now grow in the comfort of their own homes, using the power of hydroponics.
Hydroponics is a subset of hydroculture, a method of growing plants and crops without the need for soil and instead using mineral nutrient solutions in water solvent. Terrestrial plants may be grown with only their roots exposed to the mineral solution, or the roots may be supported by an inert medium such as perlite or gravel. There are a number of different hydroponic growing methods.
Luckily for all wanting to grow during winter but with no hydroponic growing experience, there is now a hydroponics equipment supplier selling absolutely everything that is needed to grow hydroponically, including complete grow kits. Green Spirit Hydroponics is one of the most successful online hydroponics suppliers in the UK not only offering complete grow kits but also offering individual hydroponics items. Some of the hydroponics products that can be bought at Green Spirit Hydroponics include:
- Air and water pumps, air stones and tank heaters
- Hydroponics airflow equipment including but not limited to fans, ducting and ventilation
- Growing media such as aqua, coco and rockwool
- Grow room heaters in the form of oil filled radiators, panel heaters and tube heater
- Growing systems including a range of different hydroponics growing solutions
- Growing tents form some of the best hydroponics manufacturers
- Grow tent kits for hydroponic growing beginners and enthusiasts
- Hydroponic lighting and accessories
- Hydroponic nutrients suitable for all hydroponics growing requirements
All of the hydroponics equipment and accessories from Green Spirit Hydroponics are of the highest quality and available to you at the most competitive prices. Everything you can buy from Green Spirit comes with detailed instructions, explaining to customers how to get the most out of each item, and it does not stop there either. All of the team at Green Spirit arte incredibly passionate about hydroponic growing and therefore want as many people as possibly to be able to get involved. Green Spirit Hydroponics are always on hand to offer hydroponics growing advice, and to assist their customers, ensuring that they are able to grow hydroponically as greatly as possible.